Personal Health Concierge Program
A hallmark of our practice is our popular Personal Health Concierge Program that offers additional services that exceed our usual high standards. Today's healthcare environment makes many patients feel that they're just a number of a faceless entity within a giant machine and that the personal and individual bond between physician and patient has been greatly eroded. That's why concierge programs have sprung up across the entire country in the last few years in order to reaffirm the special relationship between doctor and client. Our Personal Health Concierge Program is for those patients who seek the absolute highest quality care possible that's delivered with a highly personal touch.
Those that choose to sign up for this program will enjoy the following extra services:
- Routine yearly complete physical exam
- Personal phone consultation with Dr. Gura when needed
- Email consultation when needed
- Family group, personal, telephonic, and email consultation
- Healthy Life Style Counseling, focusing on personalized preventative medicine and long-term health and wellness
- Small and intimate practice size
- All visits are at least 30 minutes or more, as needed
- Minimal waiting for appointments and fast communication with Dr. Gura by cell phone or email
- Enhanced coordination with specialists
- Any other personal routine, counseling and wellness services not covered by Medicare, State or Insurance plans
Hospitalization with our Personal Health Concierge Program
All of our patients that require hospitalization are admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where the latest advancements in diagnosis and treatment are offered and where Dr. Victor Gura is a member of the medical staff. If you have been hospitalized by another physician, we can provide additional consultation during your hospital stay at the request of your primary doctor.
An issue facing many patients in a hospital today is the current medical environment where many teams of physicians, including hospitalists and specialists, rotate their services, often leaving the patient seeing different doctors over the course of their stay. This can confuse patients as to who is actually in charge of their medical care. This worry is swept away with our Personal Health Concierge Program as Dr. Gura will continually supervise and coordinate your care, no matter of the ever-changing teams of physicians that patients may see. We will make absolutely sure that our patients, and their families, will always get all of their questions answered and that nothing will fall "between the cracks."
It must be noted that membership in our Personal Health Concierge Program is not an insurance premium. It may be a deductible expense or be partially or totally covered by a flexible health savings account through your employer. If you have any questions, our office staff will only be too pleased to answer them.